Orpheus Enterprises values and respects its users privacy and will protect the privacy of its members and users at all times.
1. Orpheus Enterprises collects your voluntarily supplied name, display name, password and locality details as specified in the account registration form – this is standard data we need to validate your account and maintain security of your account.
2. Orpheus Enterprises does not store or record data which is personally identifiable to you as an individual. Therefore, Date of Birth is not recorded, nor is ZIP/Postal Code of your address.
3. We will not combine other account information collected from you with information from other Orpheus Enterprises services or third parties, for any purpose, implied or otherwise, without your consent.
4. Orpheus Enterprises does not use Tracker Cookies – text based entries which are available to other web sites.
5.Orpheus Enterprises records the following technical information when you visit the website: IP address, browser type and the date and time of your visits.
6. Orpheus Enterprises does not share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://orpheusenterprises.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.